Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good SC

Quote Originally Posted by XterraTrax View Post
    Yes I agree with you on that....but only if he is a advanced level racer. Which I do not think he is.
    if he not an advanced level racer he could still buy a losi 4x4 rtr or the hyper 10sc rtr the both simple to work on if something breaks they should or be avalible but its an all around truck u can bash and race its the best of both worls and ur geting the durabilty of and 1/8 scale vehicale.but thats my opinion. if he has bought one already the best of luck to him at the track
    Traxxas= Wal-Mart of Rc Cars

Quote Originally Posted by penutbutter4luv View Post
    if he not an advanced level racer he could still buy a losi 4x4 rtr or the hyper 10sc rtr the both simple to work on if something breaks they should or be avalible but its an all around truck u can bash and race its the best of both worls and ur geting the durabilty of and 1/8 scale vehicale.but thats my opinion. if he has bought one already the best of luck to him at the track
    The Losi, AE, OFNA, Jammin are more expensive and are either a kit or race roller.

Well thx guys so much i think gonna get the Sc10 4x4

ProfitOfDoom
    Traxxas is the wal-mart of Rc's? lol,im not sure what that means. Traxxas make's a good product,but it is true their product's are geared toward beginner's or people new to the hobby and I like them because they don't seem to follow other they just go in there own direction and for that I give them the thumb's up. But if your going purely for racing choose another then the slash,but if your going in between racing/bashing go slash,Slash has a ton of after market upgrades that will make it race ready. Besides when it come's to racing 90% of it is up to you keeping it on the track anyway.

associated sc10 4x4 kit with dynamite fuze 5800kv sensorless motor
    solar servo .06 reaction time
    traxxas tqi

Ok I'm new to the world of sc trucks and I have 200$ to spend what is a good beginner 2wd racer/basher?

Thank you.

The Losi Ten-SCTE is one of the best handling 4x4 SCT's you can get simply because it is a slightly smaller version of the losi 8ight. Granted it does cost a bit more, but you get your money's worth out of it. SC10 4x4 can be made to handle well but it takes alot more work than something like a Ofna hyper 10 or Jammin SCRT-10 or Losi Ten-SCTE. Also you should checkout the Durango DESC410R. It is really light compared to most 4x4 sct's and handles extremely well.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

The traxxas sct's are the best in my opinion because of the variety of parts that traxxas offers to upgrade your vehicle or if your vehicle needs maintenance. Traxxas is just the best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12