Thread: redcat vortex ep pro

redcat vortex ep pro

Hey everyone, well I picked up a redcat....yeah I know but I got it in a trade with some other stuff I did want. I'm actually surprised though, its not that bad really its brushless, has aluminum in all the right places, and I beat the Piss out of it, I mean really beat the hell out of it and nothing broke and it handled pretty well. So my plan is to tear it down and rebuild it to hand off to friends that come over and I'm sure my kid will beat it up a little. So I'm just wondering if anyone knows good places to buy parts from? And I'm having a hard time finding the specs on the esc its a novatech hsb 75w all the sites I find that have novatech have a 70w but not 75w and the discriptions suk. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have much experience with their stuff to be honest, I actually contacted them to try and get some information, but still haven't heard back at all about anything....frown...

I'm actually surprised the truck is better than I ever thought I would be. Is it as good as the top end stuff no but it is pretty nice. I found a site that has good prices and cheap shipping. They responded very quick to my questions in e_mail. The site is urchobby.com. I can let you know how fast I receive the order I made today.

dont really know anything about the esc sorry but you can get parts in a lot of places
    you can either get parts at their website or on ebay or rcplanet