Thread: with so many to choose from....

Kj0hns0n

with so many to choose from....

how do you choose? If i were to buy one, i would want it to be 4wd, but does any one chassis design just blow the others away??? Or are the differences mostly in qaulity of the product??? Just curious, got some money burning in my pockets, and if after christmas shopping, I might be in the market. Any thoughts, good and bad are welcome. thanks

a lot of people really like the jammin.

if your a racer i would go with the ofna or jammin the only main difference is the jammin is more central weight bias while the onfa is a little for forward. i have the ofna and i love it to death. but if you dont race to much and bash i would go with the slash 4x4 because it has a higher center of gravity alowing it to drive over bigger stuff.
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

I agree with dizzyinzo 100%. But you could also try the two new trucks: Losi SCTE or the Team Assocaited SC10 4x4.
    (the SC10 4x4 hasn't come out yet) but they haven't been proven in terms of racing or bashing.

I have the Jammin and it is amazing. i love it. It handles 10x better than my dads slash 4x4. Get the jammin and drop in the MMP esc and Tekin SC4X 4.5t motor and it is super fast on a 2s lipo.

I would also look at the Losi SCTE.

traxxas salsh4x4 because its the most durable truck ive ever driven and its perfect for bashing and racing