Thread: Need help picking a ssc!

Question Need help picking a ssc!

Hey everyone. I already do nitro but really want to get into electric short course trucks but there are so many out there. I will mostly bash but do want to try racing the same truck. Should I go Traxxas Slash, ASSOCIATED SC10 2WHEEL DRIVE OR 4X4, LOSI, OR HPI? Please help.

losi 10SCTE will put up with bashing, and is a great racer with the right upgrades.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

traxxas slash because it has the most parts support and i have four of them and almost never break them when im bashing
    if you want proof on the durability of the slash i put up a video me and my friend made on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iArPVIEMGZM&feature=plcp

Ya sorry bout that, it's tied between the 10SCTE and da slash.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

I would go with the Slash. The 10scte will be a better racer, no doubt. But you can get a slash to be competitive on the track while maintaining its durability for bashing. I mostly bash as well and my slash has held up like a champ. Either way make sure you get the brushless version. Waste of time getting a brushed RTR.

Traxxas Slash 4x4. Don't get a 2wd. IMO (in my opinion) the 2wd is kind of a waste.

if you even want to know you are a f****** stalker
    "losi 10SCTE will put up with bashing, and is a great racer with the right upgrades."
    NOTHING COMPARED TO THE SLASH 4X4

Slash would be your best, I love the competitive nature and skill of racing in the 2wd class. I race in 2 classes in the 2wd sct stock and pro mod. My sc10 is in the pro mod class and my slash I race the stock or spec class. Takes a lot more finesse and throttle control to race with

IMO the 4wd classes are like racing with training wheels on, not much for skill just point pin it and it goes....

if you even want to know you are a f****** stalker
    Quote Originally Posted by raging29er View Post
    I would go with the Slash. The 10scte will be a better racer, no doubt. But you can get a slash to be competitive on the track while maintaining its durability for bashing. I mostly bash as well and my slash has held up like a champ. Either way make sure you get the brushless version. Waste of time getting a brushed RTR.

well i disagree there is a lcg chassis kit you put the chassis togeather and transfer everything elce then with a brushless motor it can be pretty competive
    How many r/c's do i have?
    1 Stampede Monster Mutt edition
    Empty spaces = none YET!