Thread: my hpi blitz

mad max

my hpi blitz

hey guys at rc nightmare i have an HPI BLITZ i need some help on my radio its a FUTABA and i have a VELINEON sys when i drive it i cant go more than 15ft with out it gliching on me why is that???
    Last edited by mad max; 10-09-2010 at 07:47 AM.

sure, we are happy to help. What do you mean glitching out? Is it with control? Have you tried moving the receiver to a different spot on the chasis?

RCToThe3
    A couple questions:

Where are you running your kit? It may just be general interference from things such as phones and all.

What specific radio do you have?

Does your antenna clear the body, and is the reciever blocked by any parts of the chassis?

Does the kit operate properly within 15ft?

mad max
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    sure, we are happy to help. What do you mean glitching out? Is it with control? Have you tried moving the receiver to a different spot on the chasis?
    thanks jeremy ill try to move it somewere else
    when it does glitch it gets slower and when you giv it full gas it it goes from fast to and keeps doing that!!

mad max
    Quote Originally Posted by RCToThe3 View Post
    A couple questions:

Where are you running your kit? It may just be general interference from things such as phones and all.

What specific radio do you have?

Does your antenna clear the body, and is the reciever blocked by any parts of the chassis?

Does the kit operate properly within 15ft?
    Q1 i will try to upload a pic of the inside
    Q2 futaba t2ph #76
    Q3 yes
    Q3b no
    Q4 no

brandonANDBrantonTV
    i used to have an on road that did that but i ended up returning it anyway.ive had my blitz for about 2 months and burt the motor out about 2 days ago.gotta wait till christmas now.if i can find it anywhere in stock i might try the leopard system and let you guys know if it's any good. (kinda irrealitive but still)

mad max

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by brandonANDBrantonTV View Post
    i used to have an on road that did that but i ended up returning it anyway.ive had my blitz for about 2 months and burt the motor out about 2 days ago.gotta wait till christmas now.if i can find it anywhere in stock i might try the leopard system and let you guys know if it's any good. (kinda irrealitive but still)
    i got my blitz last chrismas and that same day i was driving it in the snow and boom my speed contral burned out !!!!!!

Allan
    aww, that blows.
    I'm still putting my blitz together and loving it.....just need a good radio and better servo!

if your body is a certain type of material and the wire is not outside of it the body could be blocking the signal. that could be the problem