Thread: HPI Blitz Good and bad??

Question HPI Blitz Good and bad??

This is my first post to any forum so this is new lol. But I wanted to know from you guys who know about the Blitz, if it is a good begginer truck and the pros and cons of this truck. I get it this Friday and it's my first RC so i want to know as much as i can about this truck. It supposed to be brushless but of course I won't really know till I get it and drive it lol Thanks fellas at RCnightmare for posting such great vids on Youtube too

Um blitz inst brushless but its a great truck. Easy to work on. Not allot of maintance. Durable but for a-arms. Stock servo is crap. Stock setting is crap, you need to adjust the servo saver in order to get some turning. Rims are nice, tires are long lasting. Its ready for any brushless system. Stock suspension set up is quit nice. Brushed esc burst in flames on my 2nd run. Melted the esc and everything. Brushed motor is fast for its mechanical aspect. Body does get weak over time. It thins out in some of the edges. Really only things that are bad are things that can be adjusted with the including tools, and parts.

idk know about the blitz i,ve never ran one buy i would look at the sc10 for 2wd
    Traxxas= Wal-Mart of Rc Cars

Get a slash. Its better and traxxas has better customer support

saying geting a slash aint always thay annswer from the sounds of it he is lookiung at racing and the slash aint really for a race
    Traxxas= Wal-Mart of Rc Cars

Blitzes are sweet but the RTR is overpriced because its brushed.

If you're thinking about racing get the Blitz ESE or the SC10RS. Both are also good bashers.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I would get the sc10 i have owned one in the past the only complaint i had were the tires sucked other than that i tuned it and it ran like a dream. I ended up getting rid of it but didnt have to replace anything other than the motor over time.

It's a great little truck you'll love it, an it's ready for brushless setup whenever your ready,the stock servo is weak but just have fun with it first then upgrade when you feel like it ,

its not brushless but its all water proof so you can run it in any terrain and it is very durable