Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got an RTR Art series Blitz...new tire suggestions?

nol3n

Just got an RTR Art series Blitz...new tire suggestions?

My biggest complaint about this truck so far is the tires. My local track has been pretty dry lately and I can't get a grip to save my life. After reading a bit, I was thinkin of proline bowties or ATTK tires from hpi...both soft compound. Any suggestions would be helpful. Should I change the wheels also?

do not get the bow ties. they are a good tire but there are much much better ones. i have a set of bow ties so i can speak from experience. i dont know about the attk tire but i dont think that tread would hook up that well. i am also guessing your a racer? if so i would try the bow fighters because i love thous tires a good mixture of racing on a dusty medium pack track and also big enough lugs to also bash in the yard with. i also have a set of calibers as well and they are an amazing tire but if your track has a good but of mud on it after watering the tread can get clogged, so look out for that and the tires i recommended are from pro line
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

i dont recommend getting either of thous tires i dont like the tread on the attk tires and the bow ties dont get very good turning grip if your running on dusty dry track i would try the calibers or bow fighters. i have both thous tires and the bow tires and i have the say at the moment the calibers are winning my heart, but i havent had a chance to run the bow fighters to to much
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

i have a blitz and i was thinking of getting some calibers too i hope the grip up well on clay

nol3n
    I just upgraded all four tires to calibers today...I will post when I have a chance to test em out.

scubaboy
    i like bow ties by proline for a blitz that is what my buddy says.
    Last edited by scubaboy; 05-07-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Calibers all the way baby

AKA Enduro

I use the aka enduros and they seem to grip really good at my local track, which is usually pretty dry

Quote Originally Posted by scubaboy View Post
    i like bow ties by proline for a blitz that is what my buddy says.

That is best for blitz to go with!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast