Thread: Goodness. How do you post a pic on here?

Goodness. How do you post a pic on here?

I cant just upload an image? I have to link to another site? This forums for computer users then? I may have to pass. I cant "will not" give this thing that much of my time. Anyways.. Been working on a kickin bridge for the start of my backyard trail and wanted some advice and opinions. That could be why the forum here is dead? Too much work to get involved. Back to my trail making!
    T.

I was very confused with this question as well. then someone told me that I need to host, or upload, the pictures to a website like photobucket which is what i use. Then you will neeed to click on the picture, and then scroll down and it should say "image links", and below it there should be "IMG Code", click on the link, then go back to the post and click on the insert image picture, paste the link, and post.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Thanks, and heres my track details.

Thanks for the reply. Just sounds like a lot of consumed time creating an account on photobucket or wherever just for this site. Ill get around to it sooner or later though as it seems Im going to have to in order to post anywhere. Ill just hang out for now though to watch and learn. I dont even have a truck yet anyways. I did find a local forums for a city nearby. Im waiting for permission to post there. Maybe Ill get to see one of these trucks in real life. Thats right! Never seen one. Sounds crazy maybe but Im working on my project by a scale model truck I made out of a pizza box and a couple of 4" round pool filters. 2.7" ground clearance. 9" wide ect. 12.3 wheelbase ect. Certainly not the first time Ive went in blind. I give myself and extra inch on both sides for tight navigation, and made sure there were few traction areas. Its a 6 foot bridge with a turn and steeper incline toward the top that climbs to a treelimb which will have a parking and turn around space to crawl back down. Its going to be a scaled lookout point toward my garden where the real track will be. A good rock pile with some winding roads and a small shallow mud hole. Nothing major,but will be quite nice. I know to do it right to enhance the experience. Ive been looking at peoples backyard trails for ideas, but the tree thing was mine. It looks awesome sitting up against the tree,but I have not yet nailed it to the tree,as I feel a test run in the garage is a must in case changes need to be made.
    T

OK! No Panic! You talked me into it. Lets see if it works. If so.. lets hear some advice and opinions. You can see my garden space in the background. I have not yet made any platform. Hope this works I been on here forevvvvvveeerrrrrrr...

T

Looks like a nice tree trail u got there! it looks like the sticks have a big gap inbetween them, i would put 1 or 2 more sticks inbetween them to make up for some of the space.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

O ya, and the pictures worked
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

They do look quite spaced out, but a 4.5" tire wont fall through. the sticks are 11" long. Trust me I have plenty more sticks though large and small. I figure I will need more for traction though. Well see. Funny, I sold a guitar around 3 years ago on ebay, and already had a photobucket account. Thats life at 40. I just had to reset my password.
    T.
    Last edited by tony g; 01-13-2013 at 01:45 AM.

looks cool, good work

As stated the sticks are to far apart. The tires I think will fall into one another and just sit and spin, try to stagger or angle them the sticks with a couple of smaller sticks in between to take up the space where the tires will fall into, if the tires front and back fall into a space like that together and the obstacle like branches or anything round/smooth pass about half the rim/wheel it will most lightly just spin in place....

with that said tho, trial and error is what this hobby is all about. Try something and if no go then add or switch it up a bit to make it work