Thread: Just starting out

Just starting out

Had a lot of R/C in the past but nothing hobby grade. I just got my first Heli (mCX2) and am loving it. A buddy of mine has a 1/16 Traxxas E-revo and it was a blast. Thinking about getting into that as well. Looking forward to getting into the R/C hobby.

Glad to see you have gotten into the hobby. I have a MERV and they are a blast! See you around the forum.

i own a 5 year old Traxxas S-Maxx TRX 2.5 and i had it since brand new and the engine is 5 years old as well and with some new upgrades and it is a blast and it is worth it and i got a last year video and yes it is already on youtube and i'd just upload it on youtube and i did the remake of the video

i am thinking about building a wooded rc trailer and besides i have tons of wood in my gararge and also in my storage area and it will have the swivel wheels and it will work and if not oh well and the rc trailer is going to be a rc vehicle dolly the one we see with uhaul, but anyway it can handle any size rc toy grade and for a rc hobby grade can handle up to 10 lbs depending how much it can toe