Thread: first timer, yes yes newbie

Cool first timer, yes yes newbie

hi guys
    my name is aaron and i live in holland at the beach, and i mean 2meters away from tons and tons of sand,
    now in the past i was flying a e heli, an outrage fusion and was lets just say almost pro. had some sponsers and was going good but duw to time and moving i stopped, now living on the beach a heli is not a good idea because no way do i want sand in my nice 500kv scorpion motor lol,
    no ni want to get a buggy to use on the beach, i already have my eye set on a mugen mbx6e m-spec 1/8 scale.
    as for money well as a ex heli guy i KNOW cheap is not the way, but if anybody has any ideas?
    thinking of spectrum tx/rx, and as for esc maybe tekin for sure but as for motor???? no idea??!?!
    and as for lipos well same !?!?! think 4s will be sweet but 3300mah?-4000mah??? and what kv motor and from where?? scorpion was a great company for helis but for buggys i have no clue,
    let the fun begin,
    thanks guys for any help.

no replys????

well I'm a new member aswell but there are also specialized buggys that are made especially for sand but as I said I'm rather new to this aswell I only know of the few on Hobbyking such as the 1:10 Quanumn E-guana and the turnigy 1:10 sand racer. But as for the Heli's I have no clue what so ever.

Hope I helped!