Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello im here to help.

ohh cool I got mine for $300 but it came with a servo, spare parts, and a nice custom painted body

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle E. View Post
    ohh cool I got mine for $300 but it came with a servo, spare parts, and a nice custom painted body
    LOL but i have all that stuff laying around.

Yeah but you had to buy them before so hah and I bet you dont have as good of a body as mine hahaha

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle E. View Post
    Yeah but you had to buy them before so hah and I bet you dont have as good of a body as mine hahaha
    HAHAHA, i bet not but I will get one custom painted by Larry Genova at Kustomgraphix

I will still get a better one from my body painter

My bodies are plain and ugly but the car comes with a ton of sapres, a servo, esc, motor, 4 bodies, 4 sets of tires. All new only used for 2 5min practice and one 5 mean heat. All on a chassis protector. So i consider it new.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

I am the AGAMA Spring Challenge winner but by mistake was put in beginner and should of been in amature. Would of won amature but owell i got a nice trophy and will make sure i mark the right box next time.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
    I am the AGAMA Spring Challenge winner but by mistake was put in beginner and should of been in amature. Would of won amature but owell i got a nice trophy and will make sure i mark the right box next time.
    A trophy always makes you feel like you accomplished something even if it is a beginner trophy.

Shouldn't of been in beginner though lol. My results showed me just seconds behind a few pros and beating a few pros lol. I don't care though. Im ganna go for it again next year in intermideate. If i get top 3 them im happy.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Haha thats a good deal on a 22 and congrats on the win

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast