Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello im here to help.

Hello im here to help.

Hi as my title states i joined this site to help fellow rc racers from newbie to experienced. I have been in racing for a few years now and have some sponsors under my belt with nitro 1/8 buggy, electric 1/8th buggy and 2wd 1/10th buggy. I race on a often bases and would like to offer my help to this site. If anyone has questions post or message me. I will be happy to help. also i use to be a pretty popular guy on youtube and only got better once i stoped. I may start again if the help is wanted. Thanks

Welcome to the site, always good to see a helpfull racer
    Jay

[url="http://www.youtube.com/rcnightmare#p/a/u/0/DxSeXbkRtLU"]YouTube - RC Nightmare[/url] << Click & Subscribe !!

[url="http://www.rcnightmare.com/"]RC Nightmare Blog Homepage[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/rcflightschool#p/u/0/22ZYAJoNXRg]RC Flight School-RC Plane Vids[/url] << Click & Subscribe !!

Thank you Sporty.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

sweet man. its good to get advice from a racer! i see that you have the mugen eco. Im planning on getting it soon. what do you run in it?

awesome welcome to the site. and will definatly be shooting some questions your way once i get my 1.8e buggy
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

This guy is really knows about all Rc cars!!!! A+

In a eco the overall best set up will either be tekin rx8 combo or mamba combo. The 2200kv or similar for tekin will give you all the power you need. Also you don't need a high voltage servo for e cars any servo will work. If you car glitches get a spektrum glitch buster or novak. For lipos i use turnigy 4s with no issues but the eco also fits 2 2s lipos very nice for parellel or series connectors.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

Quote Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
    In a eco the overall best set up will either be tekin rx8 combo or mamba combo. The 2200kv or similar for tekin will give you all the power you need. Also you don't need a high voltage servo for e cars any servo will work. If you car glitches get a spektrum glitch buster or novak. For lipos i use turnigy 4s with no issues but the eco also fits 2 2s lipos very nice for parellel or series connectors.
    I see you got a 22 when are we gunna see some vids?

I dont really do vids anymore for youtube. I stoped awhile ago and just dont do it anymore. But the 22 is a really killer buggy. Very nimble and strong. Lucky that roar allows it lol.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Quote Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
    I dont really do vids anymore for youtube. I stoped awhile ago and just dont do it anymore. But the 22 is a really killer buggy. Very nimble and strong. Lucky that roar allows it lol.
    ok and yeah I had mine for a few weeks now I am still looking for a esc tho. I am saving up money to get a tekin rs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast