Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Hi

I gotta a Youtube Channel and RCUniverse account too, check 'em out.
    RCUniverse: [url=http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/profile.cfm?section=profile&memid=526644]RCUniverse Member Profile: thehuntingterminator[/url]
    Youtube: [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHuntingTerminator?feature=mhsn]YouTube - ‪TheHuntingTerminator[/url]

dude. welcome i have been fallowing your channel for about 3 months now. like the stuff

lol, dido. nice BL Revo. do you know if they;re still doing the 500 post and a free body deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyinzo View Post
    dude. welcome i have been fallowing your channel for about 3 months now. like the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntingTerminator View Post
    lol, dido. nice BL Revo. do you know if they;re still doing the 500 post and a free body deal?
    Yes they are and welcome to the site

sweet. i guess i better get posting!

yeah they are still having the bodies. but yeah the revos chilling with a broken center shaft. need to get it fixed
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

cool. hope you get the Revo fixed soon. i'm not having much better luck.i left my 2.4ghz radio that has all my cars on it outside in the rain. i didn't realize until this morning. luckily, after i dried it off and let it sit inside for awhile it seems to work fin. thats the best $35 radio! Chinese ingenuity, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyinzo View Post
    yeah they are still having the bodies. but yeah the revos chilling with a broken center shaft. need to get it fixed

cool. hope you get the Revo fixed soon. i'm not having much better luck.i left my 2.4ghz radio that has all my cars on it outside in the rain. i didn't realize until this morning. luckily, after i dried it off and let it sit inside for awhile it seems to work fin. thats the best $35 radio! Chinese ingenuity, lol.
    hahaahha thats awesome. i always check to make sure i bring everything inside

well usually i do but i got side tracked with family stuff and didn't even think about it raining.

crazybearrc
    welcome man. hope you like it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast