Thread: I Wanna return to rc?

I Wanna return to rc?

I Myself is n newby . i had a touring kyosho vehicle witch i sold 1/10th scale, and one nitro vehicle witch i never drove,due to mechanical issues witch cost me money , so i sold it. But im starting agian, wanna start the right way. I live in south afrca, so im gonna start of with the ecx rukus or torment, just to get in the game. All advise is appreciated.

Is the ecx brand the right one to start of with.?

Welcome. I don't know that much about that brand but I know some people that should. The website is called Big Squid. Check them out. They do a contest for the best all around bashing RC every year. I believe the ECX one during one of there contest.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

the ECX brand is great. Im a proud owner of a circuit. They are extremely durable and well built. ECX just announced 4x4 versions of Circuit, Ruckus, and Torment. Since you live in south africa those would do great in the terrain there heck even the 2wd will do great.

The ecx should do fine. Otherwise the traxxas rustler, traxxas stampede 2wd, or the traxxas slash 2wd would be just as good as the ecx but there aren't near as many upgrades for the ecx as there are for the traxxas's. Personally I'd recommend the rustler out of all of them
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler