Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Scratch2k
  • 1 Post By jeremy

Thread: Your YouTube channel is awesome.

Your YouTube channel is awesome.

Stumbled upon your YouTube channel today and just wanted to say that the quality and content of your videos is so much better than some of the other so-called RC channels which seem to go more for quantity rather than quality or are just full of blatant ads. (I could mention names, but wont).

Your presenters are articulate (this is rare!) and knowledgable, the content of the videos I have watched so far have been very well thought out, helpful and complete. I even got a response to a question I posted on one of the videos within 5 minutes, amazing!

I have subscribed and signed up here and will be back often.

Keep up the good work!
    RCRacing88, MrGidi123 and RCJunkie like this.

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, really brightened up my day, were always here for you and all our fans, and appreciate any feedback both like this and areas where we can improve. Really glad we could help.
    RCRacing88 likes this.

One thing, every time I post here it says my post needs to be moderated, I'm hoping that's just a "first day" think to stop spammers because if not, it must be A LOT of work for you guys.

just the first ten comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch2k View Post
    Stumbled upon your YouTube channel today and just wanted to say that the quality and content of your videos is so much better than some of the other so-called RC channels which seem to go more for quantity rather than quality or are just full of blatant ads. (I could mention names, but wont).

Your presenters are articulate (this is rare!) and knowledgable, the content of the videos I have watched so far have been very well thought out, helpful and complete. I even got a response to a question I posted on one of the videos within 5 minutes, amazing!

I have subscribed and signed up here and will be back often.

Keep up the good work!
    Couldn't agree more, that's why I'm here too Their channel and this site are far more fan friendly than others and I appreciate all the things they do for us, the fans! Go Nightmare!
    YouTube = RCJunkie2011 | PSN = superlinfield32

Administrator
    this is great feedback to hear! Our goal was simple, enter an already over crowded space and just be better than everyone...we have a long way to go...but the words of encouragement help a lot.

Yah,RCN Kicks major ass...
    You could say I'm an ADDiCT!