Thread: Hello from Arizona!

Playin in the desert with lots of suspension travel and too much horsepower, Arizona

Hello from Arizona!

Just checking in with the traditional 1st "hello from ____" post, I'm Chris from Arizona, I go by Krawlin on all RC forums, I used to be into RC rock crawling but not any more, all about 1/8 buggy and truggy stuff for me really, I am a welder by trade (certified for AWS GMAW D1.1 (MIG welding structural steel) and AWS GTAW D17.1 for 4130 chromoly steel with steel filler and 304 stainless steel with 309 SS filler in the 6G position for both and everything below that) and I am a desert racing and rock crawling junkie (all 1:1). Enjoying life with my girlfriend who is retired from racing quads and now pretty much pays for my RC habit (she makes more than I do lol ), fortunately she thinks they are awesome and encourages me to spend money on my RC's and eventually wants me to build her a 1/8 buggy. I've been into RC for 10 years going on 11, started way back in the day with an original T-Maxx, and it's been all downhill (and thankfully mostly Traxxas free) from there.
    -Chris
    My Race/Bash Rigs ~ Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy / MBX5R Prospec Buggy - Picco/Werks - ACE~XP - Fioroni - Reckward Tuning - King Headz - JConcepts/Proline

welcome to the site hope you have fun here. and have you tought of fabrication for cars?