Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By suburban_hooligan

Thread: Hello from St. Louis, MO

Hello from St. Louis, MO

Hello all, Ive been watching RCNIGHTMARE on youtube for a while and joined in on the last live build they did...that was fun!! ... so I decided to join the forum. I look foward to whats next!!

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    right on. welcome to the forum. what RC's do you have? and how long have you been involved in the hobby?
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Thanks I got into the hobby about 14 years ago then slowed down for a few years and now i've been back at it for the last 3 years. I have mostly all nitro trucks and buggys. I've been thinking about getting a crawler,but im still not sure witch one yet. How about you..what do you run? and how long have you been into the hobby?

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    crawlers are pretty cool. i build model cars as well so the idea of building a scale rig like that is appealing. but i don't know the first thing about what chassis's are out there so i can't be of any help to ya there.

right now im running a Losi XXXT and a tamiya M03 chassis. iv got a bolink eliminator pan car as a project. and an HPI nitro RS4 2, a tower hobbies ST-15, and a kyosho stadium baja that need work. lots of work. thinking of doing a brushless conversion on the ST-15 when money allows. i ran and/or worked on just about everything back in the day.

iv been around the hobby sense about 93-94 my cousin raced 1/10 electric off road. i started running my own stuff in early 1998. bashed hard for about 5 years then walked away. about 2 years ago my friends started running again and they've been slowly dragging me back into it.
    Phat Timmy likes this.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter