Thread: Hello not completely new but finally back

Hello not completely new but finally back

Sup people i fell off the RC world for a little while but now I`m back and better than ever.
    I actually fell into a job at a hobby store near my place and now have twelve RC`S............
    XTM XST Truggy .28 ......A RC10GT .18 ........2 mini E-Revo`s 3s .......Full Size E-Revo currently out of commission (Sixty foot jump not meant for stock 6s LOL) ........... Mini High Roller 2s .......... Mini Raminator Dual frenzy 370s ...... Rustler VXL 3s ......... RS4 rtr3 ........ Micro rock crawler ........ XTM X-cellerator ......... Micro high roller ....... Majority are stock and if there not stock the hop-ups are only power wise as in motors esc battery's and engines

Welcome!
    Nice collection,How long ya been doing this stuff? It appears that you really like your trucks.Why no cars? No place to run em? RC's are great but how about a lil adversity in your crowd?Eitherway good stuff,Lets see some pics!
    You could say I'm an ADDiCT!

Put pics when i get new camera old one attached to the e-revo a time of destruction and actually i have an rs4 and my Bday is 9/9 so my GF gave mea ken block 1/16

Sounds like your girl is a keeper,I bought the Ken Block for my wife,She loves it!I'm sure you will also. Great lil car,I just wish more bodies were available.
    You could say I'm an ADDiCT!

Ken block is great had to tune the diffs differently other than that very good little car and definitely keeps up with my mini e revo and the girl is a perfect match with me and we will keep it that way forever .................................................. ............................. How is the axial wraith im about to order one from my store for 200$ so wanted to know how it is