Thread: New to the site

New to the site

Hello
    I'm new to this forum. My family and I have been into rc for almost 2 years now. But we are still learning as we go. I go by Dknuckles or TheDknuckles on this forum. We have 3 stampede 4x4's 1 slash 4x4 and a rally vxl. We love making rc vids, you can check our youtube channel out here. [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/thedknuckles]thedknuckles's Channel - YouTube[/url]
    Here are a few of our vids,

[youtube]dVUv3--zpxU[/youtube]
    [youtube]9dKVjdimyNU[/youtube]

We love rc and are looking to pick up a heli and some planes and at the beginning of the year. I look forawrd to learn from and share with everyone here.

Dknuckles

welcome to the forum. i cant wait for those videos that you make will check out your channel

Welcome to the forums! Lots of good info and great people here. I'm sure all of your technical questions can be answered here. Nice collection of RC's,Nice vids also. How long have you been producing videos for youtube? Do you use any editing software?If so which one? Well,Welcome again,Talk with ya soon!
    You could say I'm an ADDiCT!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMdot View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Lots of good info and great people here. I'm sure all of your technical questions can be answered here. Nice collection of RC's,Nice vids also. How long have you been producing videos for youtube? Do you use any editing software?If so which one? Well,Welcome again,Talk with ya soon!
    I started making the vids last year. And as time went by I found myself putting more and more into them. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements and Pemiere Elements. It's become an addiction now. Thanks for the comments.

I know you from youtube

Welcome! I see you like Traxxas! Great basher vehicles
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

Sweet vids!, I am in the process of getting a nicer camera to improve the quality of videos I can make.

I am new here also, but I was an experienced (senior) member on urc. I would say welcome to the forums, but I just got here.
    hpi blitz castle mmp and 1410 motor gens ace 5000mah 40c 2s
    merv vxl 3s lipo
    losi micro desert truck bone stock for now

rednecks last words
    "hey yall, watch this"

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am going to pick up a new camera at the beginning of the year. Most likely a Canon 7D or 60D along with a gopro and some other upgrades for all the trucks. The kids love Traxxas so for the time being thats what we have.