Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy from KS

Could I run these two small lipos together in my slash? that would be 4200mah.
    2011 Slash 4x4 Kawasaki Edition-RPM rear bearing carriers so far. More mods to come!

What cells are they 2s or 3s? See, they aren't lasting long because they have to use up more power to support the motor's capability. And they are only 2100mah.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

So maybe if I put it on normal sport mode they might last a lil longer? I got these batteries for $15 a piece so no biggie. Do all the Lipo mmanufacturers make good comparable batteries? Like Gens Ace, Traxxas, Venom, Sky, Turnigy, etc?? Who do you think makes a good battery that I should go with? Also wheres the best place to get batteries? I've been on ebay, hobbyking and hobbypartz so far.
    2011 Slash 4x4 Kawasaki Edition-RPM rear bearing carriers so far. More mods to come!

The batteries are small, I think they are 2s. Physically small. I have to use the piece of foam that came with my truck to keep the batteries from flopping around in the tray.

Then I would say no, the Velineon system can only handle 3S. Wouldn't want to risk blowing up the motor.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

i have 2 venom 5000 MAH 2s 50c, 2 venom 5000 MAH 25c and 2 DYNAMITE "speedpacks" 5000 MAH 20c and i run them all in my slash vxl 2wd i recomend venom very much so one year warranty on all there batteries i had one go out on me and they over night shipped me a new one! race mode and sport mode are the same thing just sport mode has reverse, alot of your battery life depends on how you drive how often you full throttle it just for fun or if you coast, i would defiantly recommend some venom 5000 MAH 50c or and c rating down to about 20c. if you need any other help please pm me or just post a reply!
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

I looked and the two venoms I have are 2s1p batteries. Continuous discharge of 20c and a max burst rate of 30c. I put my slash in sport mode and didnt really make any difference. Most of the time I will charge my 2 lipos and then they will sit 2 days. If they sit two days with no run time, will they go down like that? They are only 2100mah but I thought they would last longer than a few mins. Im tryin to determine if its my charger or the batteries. I have the onyx 245 charger. Since its a 2100mah, Im charging it at 1.5amps. 3.0 amps is the next highest setting and they dont recommend charging it at that rate. I also have the original traxxas battery which is a 5000mah 7 cell and a venom 3100mah battery. They dont seem to last long either in sport mode. I know the original traxxas battery would last like 10min but this last time i charged it, it sat for a few days. I used it today and it didnt last long at all too. Will normal nimh batteries discharge just sitting as well?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12