Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: racing the name of the game

dane

losi and traxxas

no the 1/16 scale traxxas is a little bit bigger. if you live in michigan by or in arenac county we would like for you to come and race next summer we could possibly set up a class for your 1/16 scale traxxas as long as there three other trucks the same size will have to set up the rules for the class. just let me know if you want to race next summer.

dane
    sounds pretty sweet. i also have a team losi mini t that im working on getting a brushless system for.

dane

to jeremy

so when will the short course trucks be given away. im hoping that im one of the winners it would be to have a new truck to race with.

dane

team losi mini t

hey i just bought another mini t off from ebay last night. I paid forty dollars for it and it pretty much brand new. the old one ran fine i just looking on ebay last night and the night before and came acrossed it and couldnt pass the deal up.

Rc10goldpan
    hey i want to get into racing but i live in syracuse and there are no rc tracks around me that do racing any more and i have an rc10 gold pan that goes about 25 mph

dane

Red face r/c tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Rc10goldpan View Post
    hey i want to get into racing but i live in syracuse and there are no rc tracks around me that do racing any more and i have an rc10 gold pan that goes about 25 mph
    that ashame that theres no r/c tracks around you hey if your in michigan next you come check out the track were building. and i also have an rc10 goldpan.

rcsupercarz
    my friend lived in michigan

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by rcsupercarz View Post
    my friend lived in michigan
    Are you the one from youtube? Sean?

Doritosboy
    Yeah that'd be cool to see some pics

dane

team losi mini t

hey i got my new mini t and it runs pretty darn good but the controller only works when it wants to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast