Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: racing the name of the game

dane
    maybe i cant remeber

dane
    just came from birch run from the expo center from putting on a r/c car exhibition show for the hi performance race car swap meet

Quote Originally Posted by Rc10goldpan View Post
    hey i want to get into racing but i live in syracuse and there are no rc tracks around me that do racing any more and i have an rc10 gold pan that goes about 25 mph
    Not true. Look up Walt's Hobby shop, its just west of 'cuse off 690. They do indoor oval in the winter, and are talking about putting in an outdoor short course in the summer.

i live in holland michigan i have no clue where standish is at but i race here in holland and i race in jenison :0 gotta love it here in michigan happpy bashing

Quote Originally Posted by hammy22 View Post
    they are fun dane i have a losi mini t brushless and ohh will it do wheelies it is a fast little thing
    I just noticed your username while reading through these post, I'm vxlhammbone kinda cool, is your last name Hamm and where are you from?

dane

racing the name of the game

do you know where bay city is? if you do where only about a half hour north on m13

dane
    just got a traxxas t/maxx it had a pro.15 in it but now i upgraded it to a 3.3

scubaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by dane View Post
    Hey me and dad and my cousin and a bunch of our friends are building a oval race track for the team losi mini t and mini late model and any other eightteenth scale rc vehicles and any tenth scale buggy or truck. the first meeting will this sunday at two olclock in the afternoon at 108 south street turner michigan if you are enterrested stop on by bring any of your r/c cars out to show off there will be free food and beverages come on out and have a great time.
    that is sweet. good luck with that. i am trying to start a tack of my own too.

dane

Wink r/c oval track

thats alsome scubaboy where are building your track?

dane
    no it is not

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123