Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: racing the name of the game

dane

Cool racing the name of the game

Hey me and dad and my cousin and a bunch of our friends are building a oval race track for the team losi mini t and mini late model and any other eightteenth scale rc vehicles and any tenth scale buggy or truck. the first meeting will this sunday at two olclock in the afternoon at 108 south street turner michigan if you are enterrested stop on by bring any of your r/c cars out to show off there will be free food and beverages come on out and have a great time.

Sounds good only if I lived in MIchigan. Welcome to R/c Nightmare. I think those 1/18th scale cars from team Associated are so cool. And if you suuup them up they go fast. I want one in the future. If I got one I would get the Rc18T. Only because It would match my T4. Come talk about Mini R/c cars on my post.
    [URL="http://www.rcnightmare.com/forum/team-associated-fan-thread/175-rc18t.html"]http://www.rcnightmare.com/forum/team-associated-fan-thread/175-rc18t.html[/URL]

dane

making the the 1/18 scales go fast

hey all the 1/18 scale trucks and cars can go fast.

dane
    and there a lot of fun to drive.

hammy22
    they are fun dane i have a losi mini t brushless and ohh will it do wheelies it is a fast little thing

is the 1/18 losi the same size as the 1/16 traxxas?

Quote Originally Posted by dane View Post
    Hey me and dad and my cousin and a bunch of our friends are building a oval race track for the team losi mini t and mini late model and any other eightteenth scale rc vehicles and any tenth scale buggy or truck. the first meeting will this sunday at two olclock in the afternoon at 108 south street turner michigan if you are enterrested stop on by bring any of your r/c cars out to show off there will be free food and beverages come on out and have a great time.

Dude this is awesome, take loads of pictures and upload em to the gallery so we can all see.

dane

Smile hey did you guys and gals hear what traxxas came out with

traxxas releasing a new version of the good old stampede again. the new version will be four wheel drive with a brushless motor it looks pretty sweet looking in the video.

dane
    ill try to upload some pictures as soon as i can. do you live in michigan?

sounds like a cool track
    Traxxas
    slash 2wd 13.5t brushless
    mini erevo 12t brushless 3cell lipo
    revo 2.5 wth rb tm323 conversion vw baja PL body
    ecx circuit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast