Thread: Hello from Wisconsin

Hello from Wisconsin

Hello everyone, I have been in this hobby for (I'm about to date myself some LOL) over 20 years. My first R/C was a tamiya Grasshopper. I have not been doing much the last couple years but have jumped back in with both feet over the last couple months. I really wish I didn't sell off most of my kits over the last couple years but I guess I get to start over with all the new hotness thats out now LOL I still have a old stampede, E-maxx, a few Tamiyas and 5 or so boxes of all kinds of parts and chassis and who knows what else LOL No nitros left, no racers, all the minis are gone I do still have a Castle Phoenix (anyone remember those from before the mambas came out?) oh yeah and how could I forget the 4x4 Slash I bought quite a while ago now but didnt use much till lately. I don't plan on raceing anymore as its to far to drive to my nearest track but I love to beat the piss out of my trucks and plan on breaking lots of parts LOL. I will try To be as much help as I can and hope to learn some from you all as well. Happy bashing!

Where do u live in Wisconsin cause I live in the Hartland/Merton area

I'm down in Racine.

Right on, Menomonee Falls here, great intro post and glad to see you here, if we all keep up on the posts I think the forum will take right back off

too bad we dont live closer sounds like we are about the same when it comes to bashing. I love to run the crap out of my rc car. Oh yeah and thanks to you guys for the replys you 3 have given me the best feedback so far

glad to have you on the forum!

Yeah beat it, break it, build it, repeat thats my motto lol. Glad I can be of some help.