Thread: Ahoy!!!! Mayteys!!!!!!

Runebob07

Cool Ahoy!!!! Mayteys!!!!!!

Hey all, just a short introduction. Been playing around with RC stuff before my plebe days in the early 2000's and a now back at it. I'm running a stock 10T4.1 right now. I m ow the stadiums are I Tate at this point but they my my passion. Gonna try to bring them back to the track and see what happens. Livin the Portland OR, but mainly ran in the north east. I see that the SCT is where it's at, I'm just it ready for that yet. Next thing will be a buggy I d suppose.

But thanks everyone in advance for any advice and support. LET'S START BASHING!!!!!!!

Well hi there, I too am new to this board but not R/C. this place seems pretty dead which suks cuz it could be a great board and the rcnightmare guys seem pretty cool. I used to race a t4 and xxxt oooooohhhhhhhhhh about 5 years ago. the 2wd sct is pretty close to the stadium trucks really if your used to tuning and setting up stadiums you should be able to jump in with sct easy cheesy if you can't get your track to start a class for them. Happy bashing!

welcome aboard!!!

we just gotta keep people around..yea it's not the hugest forum...but its the coolest