Thread: north carolina

north carolina

whats up guys, Im from north carolina just got into the rc world on xmas my wife bought me a car for my xmas present she made a great effort but she got me a off name brand car that i have broken and cant find parts for it but it was enough to get me hooked. My stepson he got a duratrax evader and we have been sharing it. Im 26 and race dirtbikes and next to getting big air on the db track its the most fun ive had in a long time. Im getting my tax refund back in a few days and i plan on buying me a good rc truck of some kind that i can bash the crap out of and actually find parts for it when i break something. from what i can tell this is a good forum everybody seems to have experience I just notice theres not a whole lot of new threads but im trying to get the word out theres a few guys i work with that got into the rc world after i brought the duratrax out to my job and we all took turns playin around the parkin lot. I never would expected this hobby to be so much fun and addicted. My wife thinks im crazy out in the backyard pilling up dirt and building jumps and berms, i think she thinks i have lost my mind. But anyways thanks for the replys and i will keep posting and trying to get this word about this forum

Lol...hell yea! Tell her it's better than a lot of other things you could be doing

This is a great hobby to do with kids! they get to learn and have fun at the same time and its fun for the adults too! I got my start when my step dad was trying find a way to bond with me, here we are 20 some odd years later and we both still do it and even bash together sometimes even though him and my mom split years ago!!