Thread: Hey from RI

jayare2007mag

Hey from RI

hey guys im going to be getting into this hobby and try doing it well haha but im still stuck trying to figure out what car/truck to get either the traxxas rustler or the e revo and i dont know what i should get ill be doing everything from off road and pavement any pros and cons of each?

Hello and welcome. The rustler and revo are very diferant beasts if you want a "do it all" type truck go revo.

the revo is a cool truggy its 4wd and very fast. the rustler is no comparison unless you get the brushless and still its only 2 wd so its not goin to do as well in grass areas. But either way if you go brushless they both will be super fast and lots of fun. Check out the stampede vxl and the slash vxl they too are cool trucks.

Welcome! Traxxas are great beginner vehicles! E-Revo hands down. The suspension system is worth it alone. Only problem is it's much more expensive and needs 2 batteries, and they are a bit more pricey to maintain, new tires are $35 a pair, but I think it would be worth it
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.