Thread: Hello everyone! Getting back into Rc after many many years.

Hello everyone! Getting back into Rc after many many years.

Hello to all. I'm getting back into Rc after a hiatus of about 15+ years. Things have changed so much... I've been working on a brushless conversion that I need some help on. I'll post about that later. Currently jumping back in the saddle with a 1/18 helion animus, Traxxas stampede, and recently added a losi Speed-T. Anyway looking forward to posting and meeting everyone.

welcome aboard! We all need a break once in a while, hell I get burned out too!

Welcome to RCN forums! How can you take a chill from R/Cing? Its like my life now-a-days! Well, have fun in this forum and chat it up! Also tell your friends about this forum to get more people involved!

Hello. Also contracts on getting back into the game!! :-):-):-) Just got into it myself. Got a 1/10 summit and love it. Not hinges I get will be something fast and for jumping, had a hard choice between savage flux emaxx and the summit but glad i got the summit. Willbprobably be the savage flux or something of that caliber next. I just don't think the flux or emaxx would go where i have been with the summit. Either way sorry to rant but good luck and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RCBasher13 View Post
    Welcome to RCN forums! How can you take a chill from R/Cing? Its like my life now-a-days! Well, have fun in this forum and chat it up! Also tell your friends about this forum to get more people involved!
    That's a good question, I don't have answer. I guess maybe now that I have a son who I want to share this hobby with, has reminded how much fun it is. Expensive!!!, but fun none the less.

hell, not much that's fun is cheap...yea, father son is a great way to keep the hobby rolling, a little friendly competition never hurts..

Hell yea expensive stuff always for fun. This beats paintball though, i had over three grand tied up in equipment i just traded for a second summit for my fiance so we could play together. Have spent over six grand on the paintball stuff in equipment i used over the years. It cost about a hundred bucks or so just to play for a day. Paint and field fees are crazy.then if you break down it sucks. At least with rc you can play by yourself if you want.. :-):-)