Thread: hello everyoby:D

hello everyoby:D

hi im new to these forums i race 4x4 sct, 2wd buggy stock and mod, and mini 8 and bash with everything else i have haha im really happy to join and hope to get more involved with the forums

welcome to the forums! I hope you stick around and join the conversation!

What's up man that's cool that you race all those classes , I've always wanted to race but just never got to involved ,I just bash an break stuff pretty much ,lol

bashing will always be my favorite with my slash 2wd modded ,stampede vxl ,summit, mini summit castle motor , mini revo,and mgt haha what do u bash

My baja 5sc is what I love to bash but you gotta find a nice spot to go to it's very noisy an just needs a lot of space , my savage flux is my new basher that's def really cool, also stampede 4x4 , I just try to have fun man,lol

i would love to have a line up like that very cool

Welcome aboard.... Sounds like you have quite a good lineup already. Awesome that you race. All i have is two summits and just got them recently. Love them though. Thinking getting a tekin for it cuz the power it has now is awesome, but might try a little more and keep titanic for muding and water. Either way enjoy and tell yer friends about the forum and spread the word.