Thread: New Guy From Long Island New York

Cool New Guy From Long Island New York

Well managed to find a link to this forum after seeing some good You Tube Vids from RCNIGHTMARE.. Have to say NICE work to everyone there and the vids keep em coming!!

What up monsterman I'm from long island too an see you on HBF all the time glad to see you here brother

Quote Originally Posted by Easydozit View Post
    What up monsterman I'm from long island too an see you on HBF all the time glad to see you here brother
    Sup man! Yep I recognize that name!! Glad I at least know one person here so far!! LOL

Welcome aboard, and i agree with you on the kids from rcn. Props guys you have some good stuff.

welcome aboard! And thanks for calling me a kid...was startin to feel old

whats up.... u guys go to Island Raceway?

Sorry about the kid.. If it works it works... But it was really suppose to be vids. ..Lol hating on the T9x on my phone. It is what i have for posting wndi everything.... Trying to be super active and work my way to the t-shirt... But i got my eye on a rcn lean....lol... It is gonna take forever unless i unlike five hundred. ..Hello and welcomes......lol not good form to do that...
    I hear ya on the feeling old too. I am 27 and that's not that old, but i have a house and a five and a.six year old son so that makes me feel like ik about 40... Eons i hear ya with he old....it happens to he best of us. :-):-):-)