Thread: New from Michigan

New from Michigan

hello everyone. I just wanted to say thnx for all the info here. It's been about 20 years since my last rc and wow have things changed. This forum has been a great source.

Nobody else said hi... So hi. What have you got for a rig? Or are you still shopping?

haha I noticed that too. Thnx berulakide. I have a rusty and pede 4x4. love them both. Though after last nights (lets just say) beverages it seems that my brother inlaw and myself put quite a beating on them. pede needs new front axels and carriers. and the rusty needs front a arm and both front shocks are bent hahahaha. We had a blast though.

REMEMBER KIDS DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE !!!!

True true... Haven't had those problems yet with my rig. Time will eventually tell. Wen i have to replace though prob upgraded to some aluminum or something.. I expect it to break everytime i jum it. The summit is so heavy. Sounds like fun though with those trucks. I think they have more speed than mine.

I'm not sure as far as speed differences between the summit and pede or rusty, I'm too new to know all that yet haha. Just watch for parked cars thats what took out my pede 4x4, and a stop sign got my rusty hahaha. But as I said we did have a blast and new parts are on the way.