Thread: New From Queens NY

New From Queens NY

Nice Vids Guys!!!

Queens. Where Di ya run your rcs there? Just tracks or skateparks or just what? Nitro trying to sound rude but man in ny it is a wonder someone don't mug ya for yer truck.. Its deadly there.

There is actually a race in queens this Saturday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and it's free.

15-30 Petracca Place
    Whitestone Ny 11357

The track is in Lincoln Technical Institute's parking lot. Hobby shops will be there you should check it out

Quote Originally Posted by berulakide View Post
    Queens. Where Di ya run your rcs there? Just tracks or skateparks or just what? Nitro trying to sound rude but man in ny it is a wonder someone don't mug ya for yer truck.. Its deadly there.
    Lol where are you from ? Do you really think that or are you just joking around? I live in NY too ,so just asking

Well i don't really this.k it is that bad... I am front a small island and not much goes.on here... We don't even have police... It just seems bad there. Bit as usual you will only see the worst first. But really it is pretty bad... I dunno if queens would be.like the Bronx or anything.... I just always see bad stuff about ny and even listen to the police scanner in the area once in a white... Ppl there are crazy... And a fiending cracked would steal anything shorthodox of yer Asswipe to get his fix. And they could probably get a fifty sheet at.least for yer rc right fast or more.... Maybe its a good thing they don't know that eh?

Oh yea you can Google it... White head island in new Brunswick Canada... Lol you will laugh at the size... :-):-)

Oh I know all about it, but it's not nowhere near like what your saying maybe in the projects but no not in general

Yea kinda sucks here. Getting ready to move right now. But new York just seems so packed with ppl it would be crazy, unless you are outside the city or something.