Thread: New to the RC

Bblaze

Talking New to the RC

Hi all

I am very new to Rc, and i am looking to get more involved in it. The only Rc's i have driven are my dads Team associated Rc10 t2 and t4. My dad has hooked my on this hobby. So he told me to look around and find a car i liked. He also told me that i would be doing all the maintenance on the car and not to spend more the $350. So I am looking at buy a ready-to-run Team Associated Rc10 T4.1 Brushless. I was wondering if i can get some opinions on this car, or if there is another Brushless Trucks any one could recommend to me that would be great.

Associated makes great RTRs. I have an B4RS RTR. 5 years old in a few weeks here. Mine was before they made brushless version. Heavily modded now, almost nothing is stock. The Mamba Brushless that is in there is insane.

The T4 is a very good choice as far a Stadium Trucks go. I'd recommend that one. You can get others (Rustler VXL, E-FireStorm) but they are more pricey, $300+. Whereas the T4.1 Bushless RTR is $250.

As for being brushless, if you find one you like that isn't brushless, it's not like you can always just buy a brushless combo after

The stock brushless are fine, but Im very glad I saved up for a Mamba.
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.