Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By archiller

Thread: Hello from Switzerland

Hello from Switzerland

Hello!

Just joined up here. Looking forward to sharing some of my experiences with my new Associated RC8.2e. Can't wait to get it out on the track and see how the buggy runs I'm running 6s 45-90c 3300mah on Tekin RX8 and 1400kv 16t/46t for a big outdoor track. I'll get some pictures up soon, maybe some videos.

I also have a 1/16 e-revo on 2s lipos, my first rc. Did a whole bunch of hopups to it with the aim to make it very durable. Changed to metal gear dual servos, Castle sv2, GPM bulkheads, center diff, titanium push/tie rods, rpm arms, cvds, aluminum chasis braces, on proline dirt hawgs.

The E Revo isn't a joke!! I have the 1/10th on 6s!
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

welcome aboard, hoping you keep posting

Nice to see someone with a bit of erevo appreciation. I think the suspension is pretty cool. I yqve Tue summit hat is the same but different...lol. Welcome

Thumbs up Hallo

Hello archiller, I am from Switzerland too, where about are you from? I live in Kanton GL, pretty fun between the mountains with a off roader, haha. Hope you have a good one

Viel spass... sorry if spelled wrong, wasn't taught German while growing up, but anyway. Hi
    Hello from Switzerland

I live in the French part (tri-lingual country) and understand a bit of German, no italian. Thanks for the warm welcomes and can't wait to share some videos/images of what's going on in Switzerland!
    Thomas~RC likes this.

Anytime mate, it's nice be able to chat in English with another Swiss citizen, here where I live English is barely know, maybe an average of 10 words in total between 5 people, haha.

All the best and I hope to see some videos of your RC soon too

Enjoy
    Hello from Switzerland