Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from New Zealand

aidan284

Hi from New Zealand

Hi everyone. am looking for a new RC car. i've had a tamiya madbull for a good few years now. Any recommendations??? Tamiya or Traxxas or other????
    Thanks

Hi adian

I have an Axial Wraith rtr, great fun.
    The thing I like most about the Axial Wraith is that - as on many YouTube videos - there are plenty of upgrades for it and it can be upgraded into a rock crawler direction or into a racer direction. That is just my opinion, hope you are going to be happy with your choice

All the best mate and good luck
    Hello from Switzerland

18mooret
    there are a lot of fun but i don't have one and i wan't one really bad but don't have a nuf money

Hello there.... I would definitely recommend a Traxxas RC car or Truck. I have 2 Stampedes (2wd) for my kids and they're great, durable and fun off road. My buddy has a Slash (4wd)... great handling, speed and off road capability. If handling, speed and offroad capability is what you're looking for at a decent price, the Slash is a great choice. Plus, Traxxas customer support is very good. Use youtube to see RC cars and trucks in action...

Hey a new newcomer... I say if yer budget allows go with a summit or erevo. Depending on what you wanna do, but for sure you can't go wrong with traxxas.

there both great trucks but wat traxxas r u getting

aidan284
    Yeah, i've been eye-ing up a summit or something along the lines of that. The good thing about traxxas that they come with almost everything if not everything. Summits cool because its a bit of a fusion between rock crawler and truck(or whatever you want to call it) Thanks

aidan284
    Summit looks good, i've been eyeing it up for a while, it expensive in NZ as its NZ$1000 or there abouts but since it comes with everything(as far as i know) its a good deal

Yea i have two oj the move now. Have bought a few parts, not because i needed them. Just spur and pinion and some tires and spare rods and stuff. I guess i got a bogus one on a trade for my fiance and had to rebuild the rear diff and replace bulkhead and put a new motor in it. I pulled the huge and small gears he had in it and cleaned all the metal filling and lube everything up. It is pretty well like new now. Good way o gt into rc i guess for he first time.. When i opened up the diff there were.filling all over the inside and teeth gone on the ring gear and all the other gears in there and they were.embedded in the diff housing. The outside of the housing had chafed almost through the bulkhead. It was awful. The only good thing wasn't came with womens trenchers and the stockers. I got the trencher x-s for mine. She also has the light bar on top. Oh well. Mine is still a tank. I tow th kids every once in a while with it and play otherwise. It is unstoppable. Not unflipable ; it was been crashed multiple times and still a plus. I got aluminum body mounts, next is chassis and bat doors. Then gonna get the tekkin motor and this thing will be an animal.... It already is but 35 is pretty fast but i am ready to leash the beast. I will go for lipos next. I use 5000mah nihm and use the dual 240 duatrax charger to charge them. It is unreal how fast it charges now.

summit comes in two sizes which one are you looking at?
    Thats what she said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast