Thread: New Owner

New Owner

Just purchased a Slash Ultimate tonight. Pretty excited but unfortunatly I have to wait until wednesday or thursday. I'm fairly new to rc, I've been messing around with the losi micro's for the past couple months. I started out buying a micro t that i converted to a brushless micro desert truck with almost no stock parts left. I then purchased a brushless Losi micro short course truck and love it, but saw my buddies driving their slayers, t-maxes, jatos and whatnot and decided i needed to step it up. So i convinced my girlfriend to make the first easy payment in exchange for some new shoes (the shoes are gonna cost me more than the payment trust me). I bought the traxxas EZ peak 6 amp charger and a SPC 5000 mah 3s lipo pack also. Any other suggestions you guys might have for my new truck right off the bat would be appreciated. -Garrett

P.S.- I know the stock servo is a concern. What do you guys suggest?
    Slash Ultimate - Ordered 4/28/12

dont forget about 2s lipo packs, pinions, and spur gears. you dont wanna be stuck with just 3s lipos and stock gearing.
    Thats what she said.

Team associeated short course 200 oz/in steering servo like what Jeremy buys for every sct