Thread: cali

cali

i from cali btw i love rc!!!!!!

welcome to the boards....spread the words.

where about in cali im from san bernardino

Kj0hns0n
    im in pasadena, i usually run at west coast rc, but i have been wanting to go to thunder valley in your area, have you been there? if so how do you like it??? and maybe we can meet up there and race

im near cerritos

im going to start racing at a place in lakewood i think but never been to west coast ill have to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Kj0hns0n View Post
    im in pasadena, i usually run at west coast rc, but i have been wanting to go to thunder valley in your area, have you been there? if so how do you like it??? and maybe we can meet up there and race
    oh snap man i was just there at west coast 2 fridays ago were you there if so i was running the electrix rc circuit stadium truck and no to thunder valley but i do want to go

TRX
    i have to go to a race track sometime so i can race my slash 4x4, ihave never been to a real track yet, but when i do it will be tons off fun.

has anyone every been to the rc track Jang goes to. its slipping my mind at the moment but i know its really close to san fransico. i was there last summer and almost convinsed my mom to take me... i think its called norcal hobbies?
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]