Thread: Newbie Here

Newbie Here

Good day RC Nightmare members, I am new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself. I would like to learn more about RC trucks from your(members) help. Awesome people and interaction with you guys. Hoping to have a great great time you the members! cheers!
    RC Trucks

hello to all i am newbie to this site .i am interested in rc crawling and rc trucks . i have a duratrax evader dt truck . just getting ready to buy a rock crawler . i am not sure which i want ,i am not into comp. crawlers.dont have that kind of money. have been looking at the follwing ones ... losi night crawler , exceed mad torque . and the ax10 .these are all in my price range just not sure which is best.

I'm not in to crawlers but I've seen some pretty wicked mad torques with 4 wheel steering
    Feed the pede

The night crawler isn't that good, the exceed is a wonderful beginner crawler and with its shear size, its able to crawl almost anywhere. and the ax10 is also a good first crawler. I would recommend getting the mad torque though just cause it is the biggest out of the 3 and therefor it can crawl about anywhere.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

hello, i am new to this forum also, i have an e-maxx and e-revo(snap-on edition), and a 2wd stampede with the villeneon 3500 brushless upgrade<------ first truck was stampede, so much fun and durable til i broke the front wheel completely off. hahaha. what are you working with joslynjames?