Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: why your here

i came for the truck.. but stayed for the awesome site!!!!

i came to learn and talk to others that love this hobby because my brothers laugh at me for loving it

i was looking up rc races then the truck giveaway video came up. i wanted a slash, thats why i was looking for races, and winning an rc online would've saved me some money. when i joined though i needed help for a lot of things and i got a lot of help. now i come on at least every other day.
    Thats what she said.

RCN Staffer
    I am also here for the pie.

aaand to help noobs get started in the hobby without frustration. I hope to learn quite a bit from seasoned veterans as well.
    ian2 likes this.

the contest got me. honestly but i kept coming back for the info

I am really glad to have you all, hopefully the forum can continue to grow and grow. I have done what I can to get more consistent in my own posting as well as brought in JMRC and BSRC to help keep things rolling.

oldmanracer
    win a new truck drew me in ,couldn't help it.bit that hook and ran with it, but as it turns out i like the chit chat and info sharing better. and talkin with fellow louisiana's always fun

I never heard of this contest. I joined because I need some info because I'm a newby. Also because I realized the creators were in WI near me and I had seen one of the creators at the hobby shop (trying not to creep). The best part about this forum is I haven't seen a bit of trash talk or people bashing each other.

i came way after the truck contest but i hope that you guys put on another contest soon but i came for the forum of chit chatting and helping others and or getting help
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

JMRC
    Quote Originally Posted by ecardo View Post
    I never heard of this contest. I joined because I need some info because I'm a newby. Also because I realized the creators were in WI near me and I had seen one of the creators at the hobby shop (trying not to creep). The best part about this forum is I haven't seen a bit of trash talk or people bashing each other.
    This is so true. That is not what we are about here at RC Nightmare. This forum is for people who want to help eachother or have questions about this awesome hobby we all love, not for egos. We try our best to answer your questions with facts, not just opinions and I like that our forum members usually do the same and are friendly and helpful!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast