Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: why your here

crazybearrc
    People should be joining because they love the forum. Now I only joined because I met jeremy on youtube and he said he had a forum. Then I went onto the forum and I didnt even enter for the contest. I wouldnt win anyways so I just want to help out some fellow RC enthusiasts. This forum is all about helping as JSRC stated, those who help will not only gain respect but also feel better about helping someone than not helping. So all those people who joined for the contest are all the ones that thought they would win but almost 1/2 of them stayed by to help and that is what we here at RCN are looking for. But anyways everyone here is great and should keep on posting and sharing info with us and soon this could be the best RC forum on the web.

- Johnny
    Tread RC

JMRC
    b
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybearrc View Post
    People should be joining because they love the forum. Now I only joined because I met jeremy on youtube and he said he had a forum. Then I went onto the forum and I didnt even enter for the contest. I wouldnt win anyways so I just want to help out some fellow RC enthusiasts. This forum is all about helping as JSRC stated, those who help will not only gain respect but also feel better about helping someone than not helping. So all those people who joined for the contest are all the ones that thought they would win but almost 1/2 of them stayed by to help and that is what we here at RCN are looking for. But anyways everyone here is great and should keep on posting and sharing info with us and soon this could be the best RC forum on the web.

- Johnny
    Tread RC
    This is really true but it is also really understandable for people to join because of contests. That is the reason we put on contests, to get peoples attention and to get people to come to our forum so that eventually they will realize what a great forum it is and stick around. And if they don't stick around, they didn't have much to provide to this forum or didn't explore enough of it to really see how much can be learned by talking to all of you.

I had seen the Youtube channel before but I didn't know they had a forum...
    After having watched some of the videos I decided to join mainly because I was looking for a forum and in this you can access all the contests freely (not like RcSparksForum in which you have to pay to be able to enter the contest...)
    I have to admit that the free prizes were the cherry on top of the cake...even though I'd have joined anyway without them xP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123