Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: why your here

why your here

how many people on this forum are here only for the reason of winning a free RC? because i know more the 75% of us got here wanting a free RC me included but how many people come back to the forum because they just like this forum?
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

i came for the contest but come back because I like it and I feel like i'd like to see it grow,i've got 1 friend to join but i will keep trying.

The first thing I noticed, to be honest, was the site name, RC nightmare just fits the hobby. The giveaway was the second thing I noticed and I will admit it got me to join. Would I have joined with out the giveaway, probable.
    During the winter months I have a bit of free time and not so much during the warmer months as most of that time is spent at car shows. I will be here as long as I'm welcome :-}

Jay

in all reality i joined this site because i started this hobby with no clue on what to do then i seen thier vids on things like rebuilding shocks and how to remove tires from rims so i learned from this site and hear great insight from other hobbist in the game so im hear for one reason to learn and the giveaways are just a bonus for us to enjoy from the site

I originally came to the site for the contest but after being here awhile, this prob my favorite rc forum. Everyone here is really nice to each other and its not super hard to navigate like other forums. I used to go to rcuniverse but there are always those few people who want to ruin it for everyone else by acting like since they know more than others, they can treat the people who don't know ike crap.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

i came for the pie.
    If it aint broke ....you aint trying hard enuf.

crazybearrc
    Well, i sponsored rcn so i had to help out on the forum. But i have moved off that sponshorship. will try to get it back, but i havent been able to help on the forum lately. Ill be on more often.

trxsv11
    not me i just want a new truck

johnsonmatt
    i came for the collect more and more information via discussion..........

i came here because of the site, we have no hobby shops here anymore, well we have a red rocket hobbys but they sell three planes two trucks and like 4 batteries, ummm no. so i have questions and would like to lend my advice as well, i also like seeing others vehicle, wish more people would post pics, the giveaway is just a perk, win lose no matter, if i win great if i dont i still win. love to chat about traxxas stuff, give me a hollar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast