Thread: nicholas2090 hi lol

nicholas2090 hi lol

whats up guys im nicholas or nicholas2090 on every thing else lol...im not new to this forums i just havent ben active cuz when i was there wasnt that meany...people on here but im back im going to be very active.....very soon haha

im from oregon and iv ben in rc for 5 almost 6 years and loveing it....i never give bad advice if i have no idea what im talking about, i dont say anything abput that topic...i love helping the community and i try to get people in the hobby everyday with my youtube......so ya....i can also type very fast haha.

i like building computer too just decided to put that in.

sorry for spelling trying to type this fast before school:P

-nicholas hibbert (nicholas2090)

before school? how old r u. im in 8th grade just to reassure you im not some creeper thats gonna find u
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    before school? how old r u. im in 8th grade just to reassure you im not some creeper thats gonna find u
    I'm probably the old man here (age wise), I've been out of the hobby for a long time (used to race Tamiya Hot Shots). Got back in with my son and daughter with a Summit back in the spring.
    The Kid

1/10th Summit w/14.4 Dewalt & Misc. el-cheapo mods

im 16 years old...in high school