Thread: Hey all. New here but not to the hobby.

Hey all. New here but not to the hobby.

Allow me introduce myself. My name is Dann and I'm not new to the hobby, just jumping back in after about 8-10 years out of it. Back when I was younger I had a lightly modded Rustler, an E-MAXX, a T-MAXX (2.5), and an original Nitro RS4.

Since then I've been into 1:1 cars (i.e real cars) for many years. Too many to list. (For anyone interested, just a few, 4 240sx's, one with an SR, 3 mustangs, 2 DSM's (which one is my daily driver now) among many others). Anyways, after spending countless hours and thousands upon thousands of dollars, I've decided that that hobby is just too expensive! So I got back into RC's so I can still go fast but spend a lot less.

Current ride is a Stampede VXL 4x4. All stock aside from deans connectors. Running a 4000 mAh 2S Gens Ace, and have a 5000 mAh on the way. Pretty basic. Anyways just wanted to say hi. I've been watching a ton of the RCNightmare videos on YouTube. This hobby has given me something to be enthusiastic about again so I'm really enjoying myself.

welcome back to the hobby and i wish i had a pede 4x4