Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tlr 22

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
    but ae word is spreading of a new kit coming soon after worlds. IDK exactly how much truth is there but thats the word.
    that's been the word for like 2 years now. at this point i'll believe it when i see it. although i must admit that sense im more prone to buying an AE over a losi right now and i do need a replacement for my old tired XXXT. and iv never owned a buggy but always wanted one i am anxiously waiting to see what's next
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

That's true the xxx is pretty old, I can see why Losi renewed their buggy stance.

For A-Team, as much as I want it to be a new B4 or B5, a belt driven B44 isn't too far off. Considering their SC10 4x4.
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

I dont know but im sure ae will arise soon. But yet again ae has been focused on nitro lately. But they did just update there nitros so maybe the 1/10 is back on the drawing board.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

Quote Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
    I dont know but im sure ae will arise soon. But yet again ae has been focused on nitro lately. But they did just update there nitros so maybe the 1/10 is back on the drawing board.
    Well, the normal Brushed B4.1 is discontinued, although the FT B4.1 and Brushless RTR are still being made.

But they haven't updated the SC8 yet either
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

i dont see the sc8 getting a update. Their not really a race vehicle. The sc10 maybe but its already pretty much the best it can get before a new desighn comes.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123