Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tlr 22

Tlr 22

All i have to say is well done! I'm not really a losi guy but man you can't hate this car. Very good and a big game changer. Has a high nitro aspect and is durable. A+ from the TLR crew.
    Last edited by NitroXray80809; 07-02-2011 at 12:53 AM.
    MrGidi123 likes this.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

No one ownes a 22? Wow guys try one out there slik.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    id love to try one out. i just can't afford it at the moment.

how's the steering on it? im a little iffy on the slider system. im also not a fan of the lack of a servo saver. what servo are you running and do you feel not having a servo saver is a week link?
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

As far as a saver its no need there so easy on a servo because weight they cant be stressed enough with epa set right. But it does push kinda bad which is mostly because it has bad on power steering. But thats typical on a 2wd because the front wheels dont grab but glide and skip. Other then that the car is pretty flawless.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

but do you think the lack of a servo saver is going to cause you to break servos in crash's?

i ask because i ran a RC10T3 with the servo saver tightened up all the way for a short time and i wen't throgh 3 servos in a month. granted they were cheap servos. tap a wall, break a servo. land with the wheels turned to far, break a servo.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Nope its a pretty flawless build. I never seen a servo shoot out. Maybe cheap ones but not metal gear good branded ones AROUND THE $70 AND HIGHER RANGE.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

the $70 is what im afraid of. the most iv ever spent on a servo was $20 and that hurt bad enough. if i raced i could probably justify it, but to just run around the yard and BMX trails and what not. ...idk man

I have one but still have no esc it does look sick tho

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_hooligan View Post
    the $70 is what im afraid of. the most iv ever spent on a servo was $20 and that hurt bad enough. if i raced i could probably justify it, but to just run around the yard and BMX trails and what not. ...idk man
    Try this. Its not the absolute best you can get but it has metal gears and a decent transit time. and it's only like 45 dollars. Its a little more expensive but it will save you money down the road not having to replace the servo every few days.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

Ran my 22 today and man loved it. Servo did seem to be under a little stress but i dont think its enough to hurt anything. I put green springs on front and white in rear and love the way it turns and handles also put 2mm shock spacers in the shock bores and it made the steering way better. Car turns and responds in the air really nicely. ONLY ISSUE IS THEY HAVE A RTR 22 NOW WITH A GEAR DIFF, I WISH THEY WOULD OF OFFERED THE GEAR DIFF WITH THE KIT OR HAVE IT A UPGRADE THE RTR SHOULDN'T INCLUDE A GEAR DIFF BUT IT DOES. I prefer gear diff and kinda upset to see rtr having it and not the kit.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast