Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommended parts.

Rdrzfan

Recommended parts.

I'm looking for my first hobby grade RC. I'm currently eying this truck as a kit LOSB0113 XXX- SCT 2WD Rolling Chassis. I likethe idea of buying a kit so I could build it up an get familiar with the various parts. Any suggestion on parts to complete?

Get some of those Proline Short Course wheels and tires. Top quality in the business.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by TheChris1696 View Post
    Get some of those Proline Short Course wheels and tires. Top quality in the business.
    NOT true, Jconcepts is just as good and so is AKA. Don't fanboy a brand when your wrong. All tires listed are ifmar worlds champs, how is pro line better? For parts always carry spare a arms, and hubs. Always nice to have more but if its budget start lil and grow spares. For maitnence get shock oils and ball diff rebuild kits and you should be set. Dont just buy a tire because people say there the best. Buy the tire and compound that works best for your track or bashing environment.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

Im stating my opinion, don't judge what I know. Sounds like your being a fanboy of whatever brands you said. I have experience with proline and i know they are good. So therefore I recommended them to this guy. Don't try to be the Superman of the day. Keep your stuff to yourself.

Youtube Account:

Im stating my opinion, don't judge what I know. Sounds like your being a fanboy of whatever brands you said. I have experience with proline and i know they are good. So therefore I recommended them to this guy. Don't try to be the Superman of the day. Keep your stuff to yourself.
    Trying to be a "superman" because your stating pro line is the best. Then saying im a fanboy. Im not the one who said "get proline because there top quality". So your statement was wrong because there not the only company. Fanboy is when you like only one thing and thats the only thing. So how am i a fan boy saying JC, and AKA is just as good. So saying im judging you by saying your wrong is incorrect. Therefor thinking you can try to tell me to keep things to my self and thinking you can be rude and saying im judging you, and saying im trying to be superman, and intruding because your a "Moderator" I can care less. This is a forum, if i wanted to keep stuff to myself I WOULDN'T BE ON A FORUM! Besides what does tires have to do with getting parts for spares? Has nothing to do with what he asked.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

ummm. idk if RPM makes stuff for the XXX sct yet but if they do i would pick up some of their arms after the stockers break. if your looking to make your car strong and perform well. i would try to find some aluminum axle carriers but no integy. and caster blocks strengthen your suspension. i would ask what tires they run at your track and try those out. get several oils. I.E. (shock and diff oil) just so you know how to start tuning your kit so when you want it to do something youll know what to do to make it handle that way. hopes this helps
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

I never said they were the only company. And keeping stuff to yourself means dont judge others opinions. I didnt judge yours, did I? I gave him advice on good parts to buy. Never said he HAD to buy them. Therefore Im done explaining. Back to the question.

Youtube Account:

I never said they were the only company. And keeping stuff to yourself means dont judge others opinions. I didnt judge yours, did I? I gave him advice on good parts to buy. Never said he HAD to buy them. Therefore Im done explaining. Back to the question.
    What a nice respectful and GREAT MODERATOR I bet they really needed you...So now im in trouble cus this is off topic. OOOPS im sorry i cant voice mine but u can. My knowledge over takes yours any day and i will bet on it. So there for saying keeping stuff to myself when i said there not the only nor greatest out i judged you. Sounds like a cought a nerve. haha
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Personally iv had problems with the compound consistency with jconcepts. It isnt as big of a deal on my 1/8 buggy but on my sc, i bought multiple sets of medium double dees and some of them felt more like a soft that medium and they wore really fast compared to the rest. I run proline calibers on my slash and i like them mainly because they are the longest lasting tires i have used because the local track is crazy abrasive and destroys tires quickly.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

Quote Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
    What a nice respectful and GREAT MODERATOR I bet they really needed you...So now im in trouble cus this is off topic. OOOPS im sorry i cant voice mine but u can. My knowledge over takes yours any day and i will bet on it. So there for saying keeping stuff to myself when i said there not the only nor greatest out i judged you. Sounds like a cought a nerve. haha
    Never said you can't voice your opinions... All you had to do is say something like you didn't agree or something. Instead you go into all this don't fanboy when your wrong crap. That's the Smarta$$ version to say it.

Look at Anderson's post. He states what he's experienced with them. He doesn't say NOOO your wrong. Don't listen to this GUY!!!! None of this would have started if you hadn't started it first.
    Last edited by TheChris1696; 07-25-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Youtube Account:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast