Thread: bast motor and esc for Losi ten-scte

bast motor and esc for Losi ten-scte

I was woundering what would be the best motor and esc for the Losi Ten-Scte, like the novak 4.5 combo or the castle creations mamba max pro sct, or the tekin sc4x 4.5 or the new tekin pro 4 or anything else, but can not decide, please help.

There is no best but i think the tekin sc4x and the mamba max pro with fan and sensor will be best or the 1/8 mamba. I was told the sct version of mamba the motor gets real hot in the scte, the losi has weight issues and is hard to push. I wouldnt go novak as they like to get warn in standard 4x4's
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

Quote Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
    There is no best but i think the tekin sc4x and the mamba max pro with fan and sensor will be best or the 1/8 mamba. I was told the sct version of mamba the motor gets real hot in the scte, the losi has weight issues and is hard to push. I wouldnt go novak as they like to get warn in standard 4x4's
    I will second him on the tekin sc4x and mamba max pro combo. I run it in my Jammin scrt10 4x4 SC and its really fast and the temps stay down. its also super smooth.

do you mean the castle 3800kv or the 2400kv. many guys use the mamba max pro and castle 3800kv sct motor at my local track. ive also seen many people use the tekin sc4x with the mmp or the tekin rx8.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

But rcnighmare runs there scte on the mamba max pro sct and they say it is great, also what abot the rx8 with the sc4x 4.5 or is the mmp better?

the 2400kv castle

Everyone I have seen at the track with that truck use tekin or the rtr motor which is also very good. But the tekin in my opinion is too much money.