Thread: Looking for Ten SCTE Tips

Looking for Ten SCTE Tips

Just ordered the truck the other night and I am going to take my first run at brushless. I have been into R/C for awhile but got out of it before the all the new brushless equipment came out and was mainstreamed. Now I have been seeing alot of people running alot of different things. i think i am going to go the 550 route due to cooler engine temps, a little more torque and have more longevity from the motor. Looking to see what some opinions are out there or some advice on systems you guys have used yourself and seem to be proven. Also any other tips or advice would be appreciated. As of right now I know the diffs come greased instead of oiled so i plan to do that right away but would like some more insight on other tips or tricks. Let me know what you guys think.
    Thanks

the tekin rx8 system is awesome, cant go wrong their. it is eighth scale, but still, an awesome system

Quote Originally Posted by TheChris1696 View Post
    That's what I'm heading to college to do, after I get out of highschool. You need to talk to me sometime and tell me some things about mechanical engineering haha! Little off subject, Carry On.
    Tip #1. Send the unopened box to me as soon as you get it! I want an SCTE!

Seriously though, good luck and let us know how you like it!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Will do, Really looking forward to this thing cant wait

ya man, that would be the only 4wd sc truck i would buy. lol

So i think i made up my mind as far as electronics go. Im going to be running the Tekin Rx8 Esc with the Tekin Redline SC4X 4.5T, Cant wait to get this thing and get it going.

Ordered up the Rx8 and 4.5T motor along with FTW carbon shock towers and a FTW motor fan kit. looks really clean, should have my stuff by next week. Ill post up some pics and let you guys know how it goes im really stoked to run this setup