Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Project "AXIAL WRAITH" Kit Build

Forgot to mention....i removed the passenger seat an that's were the ESC sits. I extended the battery cables on ESC but I believe I made them too long lol. Long enough to put battery on a trailer behind the wraith. I always over do things.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
    rcman likes this.

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    well at least your one screw up is an easy fix. clip, clip, solder connector. done.
    wish my screw ups were that easy to fix
    rcman likes this.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_hooligan View Post
    well at least your one screw up is an easy fix. clip, clip, solder connector. done.
    wish my screw ups were that easy to fix
    Oh for sure. I really like soldering. I guess I like the good connection. I did a speed run with GPS just to get a base number and on week 2 cell lipo it got 16mph. Plenty fast lol. I also launched it off my ramp and had one bad front left tire side landing. I think it stripped out gear on servo. It still works but when no batt connected i use to move it left to right. Now it locks up. Got to be a gear. I was playing monster jam. Doing a freestyle lol. I need to find some old wood and build a crawler course like crawler ted made in his basement.

That would be cool don, a course in yer basement. I have a huge woods next to my house so I got plenty of trees and wood to build basically whatever I want. I can't wait to see what the end product of this project is.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    That would be cool don, a course in yer basement. I have a huge woods next to my house so I got plenty of trees and wood to build basically whatever I want. I can't wait to see what the end product of this project is.
    No basements in southern Louisiana lol. Would hit water after several feet. Well it's done. I am attempting to upload my first video ever to you tube. DirtyDon RC is my channel. But ya the wraith is done and is fun to run. I will put a link to video if it uploads.

Link to my first video on you tube.[url]http://youtu.be/bIFcZ8hctOI[/url]

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    cool!
    but you, much like me, need to invest in a decent camera lol
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

cool!
    Thanks man. Oh I know. We have a digital cam I bought last year. It's got to take better vids. I will check into it, thanks.

cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirty don View Post
    Thanks man. Oh I know. We have a digital cam I bought last year. It's got to take better vids. I will check into it, thanks.
    Just have your camera man hold his phone the right way.

Looks good man, the Wraith is a kit that I've been eyeballing for a while now.

i subbed to you. yeah a good camera is the start to a great video . I forgot u lived in Louisiana. i live in Wisconsin and everybody has basments.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast