Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Stampede build

My Stampede build

Here what I started withthe 3.8's got the motor hot so I took off and put a roll cage on then I started to order stuff this is the batt I use now that was the first round of parts [IMG]http://img.tap
    Feed the pede

rem ext chassis rem shock towers and chassis bracestacon 3674 2800kv still waiting on a few more things to come in befor I start to build please let me know what you think so far and this is my first build
    Feed the pede

Very cool! How do you find the stamped? I'd love to own one!

I Got mine from my local hobby shop it was a little more that online but I was able to take it home the same day but tower hobbies is a good start for a new one or just ask around the forum
    Feed the pede

Nice looking stuff Chris. What does the REM hardware look like. I am talking about the quality of the screws. Are they metric allen?

Sent from not a iphone

Started to fit some things together so I can see what I'm working with I think a red tranny would look nice with the blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feed the pede

Looking good Chris! Love the color you chose for rem parts. Its something different. Hope you are taking your time with the aluminum assembly. I would clean the hardware before you loctite it. I am still patiently waiting on rem stuff. Man there was alot of parts to order. Keep up the good work chris. Look forward to seeing more of your project.

Sent from not a iphone

Just got my esc from hobbyking and man this thing is huge compared to the 60amp one I was using and a word to the wise don't buy this because the bearings are some weird size I can't find so I gave up and ordered a replacement from rem I guess I'll use the intengy on my rustler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feed the pede

That sucks. So now you have to wait for rem part to be anodized?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thats reallllly cool man. I think it will be the coolest pede build ever. tied with dirty dons build
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast